Application Documents｜Screening Process
Applicant must be 18 years or above as of April 1, 2020, and should meet either of the following criteria.
(1) Applicant should fulfill either of the following conditions with regard to Japanese language proficiency.
- 1．Applicant has obtained or is planning to obtain the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) N2 (Level 2) or above.
- 2．Applicant has obtained or is planning to obtain 200 points or more in Japanese subject in the Examination for Japanese University Admission for International Students (EJU).
- 3．Applicant has studied Japanese language for over 183 days in 1 year or above course conducted by a Japanese language school approved by the Association for the Promotion of Japanese Language Education.
- 4. Applicant has studied in Japan’s primary school, junior high school, high school or university for over 1 year.
(2) Foreign national application having residence status of Permanent Resident, Long Term Resident, Spouse of a Japanese National, Dependent, etc.
*Please contact the Admission Office for details.
|Recommendation Application||Application on recommendation of the faculty of a Japanese language school|
|Self Recommendation Application||Application by appealing one's own motivation, commitment and competence|
|General Application||Application other than the aforementioned methods|
September 2, 2019 – March 7, 2020 ＊Applications will be closed once the enrollment limit is reached
- 1．Application form
- 2．Academic records
- 3．Passport copy (photograph and visa stamped page)
- 4. Copy of the alien registration certificate (submit the copy of back side as well)
- 5. Admission Screening fees
( Recommendation/Self recommendation=15,000 JPY, General=20,000 JPY)
- 6. Attendance record and transcript of Japanese language school
※ Health report, family register, documents certifying the income of guardian, deposit balance proof, employment certificate of parents etc. are not required.
Method of submitting the application documents
Applicants wishing to submit the documents in person are requested to visit only after taking an appointment on phone in advance.
Use the special envelope designated by the college when applying via post, and submit using a registered mail.
Document review, interview, Japanese written test, composition (at any time after the application, conducted for each applicant one by one)
- Interview is given high importance.
- Attendance rate in the Japanese language school does not have any direct impact on selection. Applicants who have passed JLPT N2 (Level 2) and above, or those who have secured 200 points or more in Japanese subject of EJU are exempted from the written test.