Application documents｜Screening process
Applicant must be 18 years or above as of April 1, 2020, and should meet either of the following criteria.
- 1．Applicant has obtained or is planning to obtain the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) N2 (Level 2) or above.
- 2．Applicant has obtained or is planning to obtain 200 points or more in Japanese subject in the Examination for Japanese University Admission for International Students (EJU).
- 3．Applicant has studied Japanese language for over 183 days in 1 year or above course conducted by a Japanese language institution approved by the Association for the Promotion of Japanese Language Education.
- 4. Applicant has studied in Japan’s primary school, junior high school , high school or university for over 1 year.
* Please contact the Admissions Office for details.
|Recommendation application||Application on recommendation of the faculty of a Japanese language school|
|Self recommendation application||Application by appealing one's own motivation, commitment and competence|
|General application||Application other than the aforementioned methods|
September 2, 2019 – November 30, 2019 (must reach) ＊Applications will be closed once the enrollment limit is reached
- 1．Application Form
- 2．Academic Records
- 3．Passport Copy (photograph page)
- 4. Admission screening Fees (Recommendation/Self recommendation=15,000 JPY, General=20,000 JPY) ⇒Pay in Japanese yen at the time of test.
- 5. Documents issued by JLPT/EJU certifying Japanese language capabilities, Attendance certificate and transcript of Japanese language school
* Health report, family register, documents certifying the income of guardian, deposit balance proof, employment certificate of parents etc. are not required.
Method of Submitting the Application Documents
Use the special envelope designated by the college when applying via post, and submit using a registered mail. Applicants wishing to submit the documents in person are requested to visit only after taking an appointment on phone in advance.
Document review, interview, Japanese written test, composition (at any time after the application, conducted for each applicant one by one)
- Interview is given high importance.
- Applicants who have passed JLPT N2 (Level 2) and above, or those who have secured 200 points or more in Japanese subject of EJU are exempted from the written test.